SignWriter Studio 1.0 Released

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Mon Oct 29 14:03:09 UTC 2012

Hi Maria,
     SignWriter Studio was previously doing SignWriting documents but it
is currently disabled as I wanted to focus on the Dictionary for now.  I
still have some work to get the Documents working properly.

  So for now SignWriter Studio doesn't do SignWriting documents but will
at a latter date.

Thank you for trying out SignWriter Studio.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Jonathan

--

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
joyoduncan at gmail.com <mailto:joyoduncan at gmail.com>