Macintosh features for Deaf-Blind and Universal Access

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Sep 1 08:08:47 UTC 2012

Thank you Andre and Val,
I was asking about the Blind version, because I know someone who is Deaf
and Blind and I think this person would benefit so much if he had access
to SignWriting - maybe a tactile-print-out of SignWriting - Perhaps a
future project someone could work on...

Andre, I have been looking into your Puddle - Dicitonary and Literature -
How many people use these Puddles please - I will be mentioning your work
in my dissertation, so I need to have a number of writers for these
Puddles.

Thank you and hope you resolve the problem with the interface..I'm sorry I
don't know how to help with that.

maria