Macintosh features for Deaf-Blind and Universal Access

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sun Sep 2 19:13:02 UTC 2012

Hi Val and everyone,

I installed Firefox.  It works.  Everything is fine.

Val, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

André

De :  Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:19:38 -0700
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Macintosh features for Deaf-Blind and Universal Access

SignWriting List
August 31, 2012

Hi Andre -
Are you using Safari? Or Google Chrome? Those two web browsers do NOT work
on the Mac for SignPuddle…you MUST use Firefox on the Mac - that is the only
one that works for SignPuddle right now…Internet Explorer works on Windows,
but on the Mac it is only Firefox… I just tried it in BOTH Safari and
Firefox, using the White on Black…and the Safari did not work, but the
Firefox does…Later Steve will be fixing it so that Safari will work
someday…but right now you must download and install Firefox:

Download Firefox for the Mac
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

or if you want the French version:
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html