AW: SignWriting Workshop June 28 - July 4th, 2013

Schneider, Lasse Lasse.Schneider at C1-WPS.DE
Wed Apr 3 09:35:36 UTC 2013

Hello Valerie,
hello Erika,
hello Adam,
I also like the flyer.
One additional point could be mentioned:

WHY? (Not only) To bridge the gap between ASL and written english.

Just my 2 cents,
yours

Guido (member of the german delegs-Team, www.delegs.com<http://www.delegs.com>)