AW: New SignWriting App for iPhone

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Aug 7 09:47:35 UTC 2013

Hi Jake,

congrats – you did a great job.

Just a comment ...

Looking at the attached photo of you App I see the written words with a
capital letter in the beginning.

>From my point of view – teacher of deaf students – it would be helpfull to
read the terms as they are supposed to be written...

All best

Stefan

  _____