Design for SignPuddle 3: parts-of-speech and morphology of sign language

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 11 17:39:58 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
December 11, 2013

Hello Steve and everyone on the SignWriting List ;-)

I bet many people, if you ask them, “are you behind on anything?” would answer “YES!” -

So you have taken on so many projects, and I want to thank you, Steve, and thanks to all of you, for all you have accomplished in 2013…It has been a remarkable year.

Regarding “morphologies of sign languages” … what do you all think? Is that a category necessary for searching SignPuddle 3.0, which will be coming in 2014?

Would you all use that searching technique?

Val ;-)