How do we make Animated GIFs for SignWriting?

Sun Dec 22 18:55:31 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
December 22, 2013

Dear SignWriting List Members-
How did you create these animated GIFs of SignWriting moving? What software did you use, Stefan, Adam, others? If we wanted to make more of these, how would be go about it?

Animated SignWriting
http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/index.html

Val ;-)