How do we make Animated GIFs for SignWriting?

Fabrizio Borgia fabrizio.borgia at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 22 22:27:57 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,
I was able to create any kind of animated Gifs with Adobe Photoshop, it provides a ad-hoc functionality for animated gifs. I guess that Photoshop-like open source software (like Gimp) provide the same functionality.

Inviato da iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu