idea for SW book

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 15 11:00:57 UTC 2013

I'm very interested in the analytical part (maybe someone can write the
story in LIS or in LSF, 'cause personally I'm "too hearing" to be a
SignWriter for a scientific work).
Maybe is too soon but I would like to have more "methodological" details
about the job to do: what kind of text will we have to produce (narration,
sentences, single words...)? and ellicitated with what kind of material (SW
text in ASL, ASL video story, written english, no-language video/picture
story....)?
Claudia

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD