The Puddle that became an Ocean...

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 19 18:02:55 UTC 2013

I was just writing a section in my dissertation about the expanding SW
literature - and that saying there is not enough written data is no longer
an acceptable excuse for avoiding serious academic and linguistic
investigation into the development of SignWriting for specific
languages..so it is Great to receive this email - i will be quoting you
Adam!
Do you have an exact number of books that have been written so far in the
ASL bible puddle?
Well done Nancy and the team!
maria