The Puddle that became an Ocean...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 19 18:19:58 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 19, 2013

Hello Maria!
I am glad you will be mentioning the ASL Bible in your dissertation, Maria.

I agree - The ASL Bible is remarkable. I believe Nancy is only 5 books away from completing the entire New Testament, translated from the NLT in English to ASL and written in the SignWriting Script. We hope to complete a new design of the ASLGospel.org web site this summer, that includes all the new work, but right now this web site has a lot of documents -  it can take days just to download all the work that is there right now:

ASLGospel.org
http;//www.aslgospel.org

or just go to the ASL Bible on SignPuddle:

ASL Bible
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=151&sTrm=*

and start counting the books written -

There are a lot!