Just 4 Days Away! SignWriting Workshop Near the Beach starts this Monday ….

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jun 29 13:57:10 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan -
In time of course - right now we are just surviving to get through the week! ;-))

We taught the Saudi Arabians on Skype the entire workshop last week, and I became exhausted and now I am printing the books for the workshop at the beach - we have a new book on ASL hand symbols since this coming workshop appears to be all Americans attending - so it is an ASL writing workshop ;-)

We have great opportunities for the future on YouTube, you are right!

Val ;-)

-----