Just 4 Days Away! SignWriting Workshop Near the Beach starts this Monday ….

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jun 29 20:21:35 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 29, 2013

Dear SignWriting List Members:

There is so much to tell you all -

I am busily printing the books for the SignWriting Workshop Near The Beach, which starts on Monday…

SignWriting Workshop Near The Beach
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/workshops

As I just told Jonathan, the Workshop can be taught on Skype, with Adam Frost teaching, and me sitting nearby. It leads to lively discussions in both ASL and English….Plus it can be taught internationally as well, and was last week, using Skype, to some of our close friends in Saudi Arabia (thank you my dear friends) - and the communication went very well between sign languages and spoken languages - we all benefitted from the experience. I will prepare a report about this remarkable experience later, in a few weeks when we can catch our breath ;-)

So the Workshop is available on Skype if you have a group of people who want to attend in the future - we can set up five days of three-hour sessions…

Write to me if you are interested…and meanwhile, for those who are in San Diego anyway, drop by the Workshop Near the Beach this week ….it is at the La Jolla Recreation Center on Prospect…9:00 to 12:00 noon…smile - beautiful hot weather!!

sutton at signwriting.org