How to organize all the SignWriting works across the globe..

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Mon Jun 17 13:04:51 UTC 2013

Here are some open source platforms that such a social network be setup
with.

http://dzineblog.com/2010/03/top-10-open-source-platforms-that-allow-you-to-build-your-own-social-network.html

--

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>