All Things Linguistic: SignWriting in ASL

Erika erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Mar 3 01:00:29 UTC 2013

Just had the conference dinner which included a really nice conversation about SW - Anne Senghas was recalling having used it in Judy Kegl's lab and it was fun to hear about how different it was back then.

Sent from my iPhone