Some buttons are not displayed in Slovenian

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 11 21:30:58 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 11, 2013

Hello Edi!
Thank you for your hard work on the Slovenian User Interface -

Some of the problems you experienced are related to the fact that I need to create some of the graphics buttons for you, and some are also questions I will have for Steve as well -

I hope to help you finish the Slovenian UI soon - I am sorry I am on another job right now, but soon I hope -

I am so glad you helped me with this, because it will get completed faster now -

Many blessings to everyone -

Val ;-)

------