SignPuddle error

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Mar 13 16:36:48 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 13, 2013

Hello Maria!
Thank you for giving us a screen capture of your error report, and as you can see by the message below, Steve tested it on Win 7 with Firefox 19.0.2, and he could not "reproduce the error" - this is important because if he cannot see the error then it is hard to know what is going on -

Sooo…here is my hope…That you will take the time to try Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, on the same computer and operating system…does it work better on Internet Explorer?

Firefox keeps changing things with so many new versions, and maybe Internet Explorer might work for you -

If not, then we can think about other possibilities - for example - do any of your students have laptops? Can they work from their laptop? and does it work for them on their laptop?

Val ;-)

------

--------

--------