SignPuddle error

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Mar 14 12:32:00 UTC 2013

Hi Valerie,
All the students use laptops during the lecture. They connect to the Univ.
wifi.

I will ask them to try and use Internet Explorer - my only concern is that
I used to use Internet Explorer and you and Steve had advised me to change
to Firefox to use SignPuddle and so using Firefox had solved my problem. I
have the older version 17.something and it works fine. i was wondering if
there is a way for them to download the older version 17.- or would this
not be available anymore online for free download?

thanks for your help - I see the students once a week, but will email them
and if they give me feedback before next Wed i'll be in touch.
Thanks!
maria