SW in Poitiers University (France)

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 14 12:58:47 UTC 2013

No, no english version, sorry. just some articles that you can read on my
website: www.csbianchini.com (the website is "work in progress" so is not
very beautifull)
For the ammount of SW glyphs, I left all the symbols of SW and I also add
some... cause I decide that for every family of glyphes I want a set of
rules that applies to EVERY "prototyping glyphe" and not only to a part of
it. For exemple: on the vertical plan you can have a lot of shapes for
mouvements, in the horizontal plan you have differents one, and in sagital
(diagonal) plan you have very few... I decide to complete SW with some
shapes to have exactly the same shape for the 3 plans, and I tried to draw
them using the gaphical rules of SW. I decide to do this because I saw that
my deaf colleages, when they need a gliph that is not in the official SW
just invent it using the graphical conventions of SW.
If your french is not very good, you can just go to the "annexes" and see
the new classification... I send you an image, were you can see what I mean
(it's hard for me to explain it in english... maybe my english is just as
good as your french :-P )
Claudia