SignPuddle error

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Mar 9 22:16:16 UTC 2013

Sorry Adam - good question - but I have no idea how to describe a computer
error. All I can say is that the students inputted text and when they
clicked on save..the following came up:

Data error sgntxt:

and they just lost what they inputted (which wasn't much as it was only a
test - but I would like them to be able to use Puddle soon)

thanks!
maria