SignPuddle error

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 9 23:30:59 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 9, 2013

Hi Maria -
Adam is right that we need the detailed message from the error window, because then we can pin down what happened.

Ask your students to try again - and if it does the same thing again, can you write down exactly what the error says?

What kind of computers are the students using? Windows PC? Mac? Windows 7? Windows 8? Mac OS 10.8? etc…give us all the information you can so we can find the reason -

Val ;-)

-----