Steve Slevinski traveling to Wikimedia Hackathon in Amsterdam

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Wed May 22 12:26:07 UTC 2013

Hi Val,

Thanks for the well wishes.  I'm very excited for the hackathon. I
leaves this afternoon and get back next week.

Great to hear about the new articles in the ASL Wikipedia project.

Regards,
-Steve

--
?Steve