SignWriting Table at Communication Access & Technology Expo 2013

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 21 18:20:09 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
November 21, 2013

On Nov 17, 2013, Bill Reese <wreese01 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On Saturday there will be the CAI Expo in Tampa and I'll be setting up a table for SignWriting again.

—————

Hello Bill!
Thank you for setting up a SignWriting table at the CAI Expo in Tampa, Florida this Saturday, November 23, 2013… I hope some of our SW List members in Florida can attend:

Communication Access & Technology Expo 2013

http://communicationaccess.org/

November 23, 2013
10:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel
2225 North Lois Avenue, Tampa, Florida

Bill has presented a SignWriting table at the CAI Expos for several years in a row. The table includes a computer that gives visitors hands-on experience using SignPuddle Online - Bill designed a cool banner - Take a look at the photo and links below… This information is from previous year’s events … Thanks Bill for doing this every year!

Above: Bill Reese designed a SignPuddle Banner & Exhibit Table at the Communication Access & Technology EXPO in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20, 2010, Nov 19, 2011 & Nov 17, 2012. Download SignPuddle Banner… also see http://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/

- See more at: http://communicationaccess.org/#sthash.R5yT1814.dpuf

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu