What is Optical Glyph Recognition (OGR)?

Fabrizio Borgia fabrizio.borgia at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 29 17:11:51 UTC 2013

Dear Erika,
nice to "meet" you, and thanks for your help! Those texts would be VERY
useful for us!
The provenance and the meaning of a SW text have little importance for our
OGR engine. We, as developers, can of course keep in mind that a particular
corpus was produced by SW novice and evaluate the consequences: e.g. we
expect a lesser variety of glyphs from a novice writer, and a greater one
by an expert.
Your help is very welcome, and we'd be grateful to run our OGR on your
datasets!

fabrizio.borgia at gmail.com
fabrizio.borgia at uniroma1.it
fabrizio.borgia at serco.com