What is Optical Glyph Recognition (OGR)?

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Oct 29 17:15:16 UTC 2013

Nice to "meet" you too! I once narrowly missed a chance to try to meet SW
researchers in Rome (it turned out that I was passing through Rome in
August, when most people are away). I hope I will get a second chance some
day.
I will save the samples my students produce for that class later this
month, and pass them on to you electronically.
Best,
Erika

>>> fabrizio.borgia at uniroma1.it

sutton at signwriting.org