Looking vor sign name Rio de Janeiro

Gustavo Godoy gutzii at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 23 21:36:42 UTC 2013

I think that sign is a "iconic imitation" of the playng of '*pandeiro*' (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pandeiro_in_hands.jpg) - that is: the
location is the 'passive' hand (an iconic pandeiro), and the active makes
the "druming" (shaking the hand from the wrist).
Sorry but I cannot insert this sign in the SignPuddle...