AW: Looking vor sign name Rio de Janeiro

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 23 22:11:33 UTC 2013

Hi Gustavo,

looking at you-tube videos ... I tried to write it this way –

left hand holding the pandeiro – right hand makes the thumb drumming ;-)

What do you think?

All best Stefan

  _____