help with writing an ASL sentence for an academic paper

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 8 07:09:46 UTC 2013

Thank you Adam too!!
Yes I agree with Valerie that the speed of SignWriting ASL is amazing :) It
can almost confidently be said that there is a growing pool of skilled and
fast SignWriters!
Adam, I have forwarded your sentence to Terry also- you come up with an
interesting aspect of translation and the differences between
languages/modality.  If Terry does publish any article I am sure he will be
making it available, so I'll keep you posted. Thanking you very much on his
behalf.
maria