SignWriting is free to use =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=A6_?=Blog explains this ...

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 12 23:55:59 UTC 2013

Hoi,

There is this wonderful English expression: the law is an ass.. Given that
the practice of law is different in all countries, it means that the
precise legal text of a license is often rephrased to suit the law of the
land... Unported means that it is closest to what is intended without any
of the special language and whatnots needed for a given jurisprudence.
Thanks,
      Gerard