The SignWriting Symposium in 2014

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Sep 13 16:29:44 UTC 2013

Hi list,

I hope we can all get together next year in 2014 for a SignWriting
Symposium. Talking with Valerie, the 3rd week in July, 2014 is a
possibility.

I created a small slideshow with some ideas to get things going.
http://www.slideshare.net/StephenSlevinski/the-signwriting-symposium

I created a facebook page to help organize the event.
http://www.facebook.com/signwritingmeetup

I hope this can be an international event. If you are interested in
attending, please send to the list, send to me privately, or post on the
facebook page.

Attending: in California or remotely online
Country:
Language:
Name:
Major interests:

Will you be providing any information?
Presentation, paper, poster, or website.

Would you like to participate in any working groups?
Tutorials, lessons, and hackathon.

Are you interested in any discussion groups?
User interface, encoding, and standards.

I will be updating the slideshow as I get additional information and ideas.

Regards,
∼Steve