Projet de livre en SignWriting

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Sep 17 12:19:27 UTC 2013

Sure! I am attaching pdfs of my publications to this email. I have another
coming out in a month or two, concerning SW use in Stefan's classroom,
which I will post after it is available.
I'm glad you enjoyed writing the text!