AW: hand shape BSL 9

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 29 12:07:15 UTC 2013

Hi Maureen,

thank you for your answer ... I understand .. and it is as you explain ...

Perhaps I do not belong to this group “Older people with artritus prefer  to
tuck the Thumb in
and have the 4 Fingers  straight.. ... no artritus ..so far ... smile ...
and  “older people” starting at what age ..smile

No ..the reason for my message has been a SignWriting related interest.

I am eager to be able to write whatever I see ... and in this case I do not
discuss a way of how to sign ... but ... if I see somebody signing “NINE”
this way

I would like to write it in SignWriting ...

My suggestion would be to construct it this way .. if there is not the given
symbol in our symbols set .... but maybe it is and I only cannot find it
...or Valerie may suggest a second (smile) way to write it?

All best

Stefan

  _____