New SignWriting Symposium App design...your ideas?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Aug 16 17:40:03 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 16, 2014

What do you think of this new design for a SignWriting Symposium App that can be used on Google Hangouts? (see attached)

We are hoping to present a SignWriting Symposium annually for the next decade at least, but we need better sign language interpreting apps and better slide sharing...

Any other ideas? We are interested in your ideas and suggestions…We also need software developers to donate their time to create the App...