AW: New SignWriting Symposium App design...your ideas?

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 16 23:06:17 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie and friends,

well – unfortunately I do not belong to this group of ingenious software
developers  -
.and it is true just like others who are doing their jobs
with enthusiasm and a lot of work I would not have the time

But I just would like to share my imression that your proposal for a new
SignWriting  Symposium App is fantastic.

>From my point of view this kind of event – once a year – is a wonderful,
wonderful oppurtunity not just to get to know what´s up in the development
and spreading of SignWriting. I myself love to look at these live (!!!!)
presentations with all the little problems and human problems ..well .I love
get see the people which contribute to the sw-list  in person. It is a
possibility to add emotional qualities to the still almost incredible idea,
that all of us live at a time when Sign Languages got a possibility be be
written and read.

So if it would be possible to look at live presentations with this kind of
screen your proposal looks like , that would be fantastic.

And of course I do hope that some people show up who can support You and all
of us with their knowledge and time

All best

Stefan

Looking at the attached animation