need funding for captioning 32 hours of video

Natasha Escalada-Westland blushash at COX.NET
Sat Aug 2 13:50:28 UTC 2014

Hi Val and List!

I have had great success getting students involved in projects in the past.
 Perhaps the editing and captioning is something I could get a group of
middle school students to work on as a service learning project?  I will
also try to involve other teachers with ASL students and Deaf and Hard of
Hearing students to join us.  Contact me with details and I will work on
grants and donations to make this happen over this school year!

Thanks for doing all you do!

Natasha Escalada-Westland

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: