SignWriter Studio and SignPuddle coordination -

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Sun Jan 5 23:46:18 UTC 2014

Hello,
here are the workaround steps to export from Signwriter studio to SignPuddle.
They were presented a few months ago by Jonathan Duncan:

1.In SignWriter Studio when positioned on the sign, click Edit/Copy/Copy Sign to Sign Puddle or press Ctrl-Alt-C.  It shows the sign in SignPuddle in your browser.
2.Click on the puddle you want to save to.
3.In Terms type "temp"
4.Click Add
5.Click Copy Sign From SignText
6.Click Copy Sign
7.Click on SignPuddle you want to save to
8.In Terms type in the term for the sign
9.Click Add
10.Click on Search by Words or Search by Signs
11.In Terms and Titles type "temp"
12.Click on temp
13.Click Delete Entry
14.Click Delete Entry