ATIVIDADE 3 (m=?windows-1252?Q?=F3d._?=1)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 8 02:45:28 UTC 2014

Lista SignWriting
7 de janeiro de 2014

Bem-vindo à Lista de SignWriting, Cristiane!
Estou contente por ter encontrado SignWriting. O Brasil é um país muito bonito, com tantas pessoas amigas.

Sabemos de algumas pessoas do Brasil que fazem escrever LIBRAS em SignWriting e eu espero que você vai encontrá-los também ...

Alguns estão aqui na Lista SignWriting ...

Por exemplo, você já tentou esses links?

LibrasEscrita
http://www.librasescrita.com.br/

Signwriting no Brasil
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil

Dicionário on-line brasileiro SignPuddle e Literatura
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index3.html # sgn-BR

e há muitos mais -

Val;-)

—————————————

SignWriting List
January 7, 2014

Welcome to the SignWriting List, Cristiane!
I am glad you found SignWriting. Brazil is a very beautiful country with so many friendly people.

We know of some people from Brazil who do write LIBRAS in SignWriting and I hope you will meet them too…

Some are here on the SignWriting List…

For example, have you tried these links?

LibrasEscrita
http://www.librasescrita.com.br/

SignWriting in Brazil
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil

Brazilian SignPuddle Online Dictionary and Literature
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index3.html#sgn-BR

and there are many more -

Val ;-)

On Jan 7, 2014, at 10:52 AM, Cristiane Pereira Nascimento de Souza <cristianepsicolibras at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Olá Fiquei muito surpresa pela história da Escrita de Sinais, pois nunca avisa escutado sobre o tema mesmo no meio de intérpretes de Libras e de surdos. Apenas encontrei o tema, por acaso, em pesquisas pela internet enquanto procurava materiais que trouxessem informações referente a área da surdez, principalmente sua história, conquistas e identidade do sujeito surdo . Penso que a escrita de sinais deve ser mais divulgada, pois são vários os benefícios trazidos tanto a comunidade surda quanto a ouvinte. A diferenciação entre sistema de notação e sistema de escrita, também contribuiu para a ideia que fazia da escrita de sinais, pois tinha a impressão que na Libras escrita era possível transmitir algumas ideias e informações, não de uma forma completa como o sistema de escrita de sinais preconiza

———

English Translation from Google

Hello

I was very surprised by the story of Writing Signal because warns never heard on
the subject right in the middle of pounds of interpreters and deaf. Just found the
issue, by chance, on the internet while looking for research materials to bring
information regarding the field of deafness, especially its history, achievements
and identity of the deaf subject.
I think the writing signs should be more publicized because there are various
benefits brought both the deaf community as a listener.
The differentiation between the rating and writing system, the system also
contributed to the idea that made the writing of signs because I had the
impression that it was written in Pounds can forward some ideas and information,
not a complete way of writing system signs advocates