Animations to teach signwriting

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Wed Jan 8 22:22:34 UTC 2014

I have a software called Ankidroid I used to study chinese.  It has 2 settings: black on white  and white on black (night mode).  It seems useful for some environments.  If we go that way, we should have also color setting for partially blind people (orange on white or yellow on black).  I will try to get that information.

Soon I will gather put all feedbacks sorted in a document: software consideration, symbols, transparency, frame rate, avatar, dictionary, colors, merged or distinct dictionary...  I will keep names and dates in the text.  This way nothing is lost.  A single idea could change much.

André Lemyre

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:11:32 -0800
From: freddyfingaz83 at YAHOO.COM
Subject: Re: Animations to teach signwriting
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Sound prefect.  The reason why I do agreed with all this is because my first attempt create GIFS on my Android phone has few bugs need an attentions. This is my first try. I already have better idea to create better one next time. This colors and im unable to create transparent background on my Android is my own preference for my eyes comfort.
Dale Archuleta

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                            André L <andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA>;

                             <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>;