Fwd: The Puddle that became an Ocean...

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 20 23:42:54 UTC 2014

Thanks Val.
No worries I will just state things as they are now.
I think I still can find a way to show the increase in a yr and a half
If I add all 3 asl bible puddles of Jan 2014- wouldn't that number show the
increase of the original 2012 bible puddle?
Thanks for your help
Maria