SignWriting Symposium Flyer...what do you think?

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Jul 6 17:09:52 UTC 2014

Val,
I think the graphic is awesome!  Good job Adam!

Take a look at old poster ads here:
http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=1023741760&c=c&search=2152&DestType=12&VTP=Start&NetWorkType=s&PAdCopyId=11270769246&ClickPos=1t3&VTP=End&KWID=206473392&gclid=CM-U962U&KWID=206473392&gclid=CM-U962Usb8CFSJo7AodZUkA5Q

In the posters, you can see words or a name that the designer really
wanted to emphasis.   And the words are as much art as the graphics.
If I would suggest improving anything, it would be to make the lettering
larger and art themselves.

Then with the information that's given at the bottom of the page, break
those out into 3 separate paragraphs and emphasis the line about
interpreters.

To define the boundaries of the flyer, you could use a very very light
background color - perhaps a pale sky blue.

Bill