SignWriting Symposium Flyer...what do you think?

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Sun Jul 6 19:56:41 UTC 2014

Hello,
I like it very much.  almost perfect.  something is missing: each drawing has text except the diploma which has no text.

André lemyre
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:09:52 -0400
From: wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Subject: Re: SignWriting Symposium Flyer...what do you think?
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

    Val,

    I think the graphic is awesome!  Good job Adam!

    Take a look at old poster ads here:

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=1023741760&c=c&search=2152&DestType=12&VTP=Start&NetWorkType=s&PAdCopyId=11270769246&ClickPos=1t3&VTP=End&KWID=206473392&gclid=CM-U962U&KWID=206473392&gclid=CM-U962Usb8CFSJo7AodZUkA5Q

    In the posters, you can see words or a name that the designer really
    wanted to emphasis.   And the words are as much art as the
    graphics.   If I would suggest improving anything, it would be to
    make the lettering larger and art themselves.

    Then with the information that's given at the bottom of the page,
    break those out into 3 separate paragraphs and emphasis the line
    about interpreters.

    To define the boundaries of the flyer, you could use a very very
    light background color - perhaps a pale sky blue.

    Bill

    On 07/06/2014 11:55 AM, Valerie Sutton