Symposium and the sign name of Steve Slevinski

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 27 23:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi Val and friends,

the symposium is recorded and I bet that you will take a time out to recover
from this immense effort.

Congratulation to You and your wonderful team. You did an excellent job,

thanks for this fantastic event.

 Just curious - who will be the first one to tell me that he was able to
read and understand the symbols on Steve`s screen ...smile

< <http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php?ui=8&sgn=53&sid=23163>
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php?ui=8&sgn=53&sid=23163>

All best

Stefan

(PS  Steve told me that during the four days of presentation there has been
a performance of Steve`s sign name ... I could not found that in the videos.

Anybody there who can tell me, what day and time I can look for that? )

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu