AW: article based on visits to Germany is now available

Erika erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Jun 28 16:09:24 UTC 2014

Liebe Stefan - how great to hear this update! I hope I will get the chance to come again and see all the progress you and the students have mad. In any case, I look forward to hearing about it in your presentation.
And I also appreciated the chance to try to read your message in German - good practice for my poor German skills!

Sent from my iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu