SignWriting Symposium ... need to send me large files over 10mb? I can create a DropBox folder...

Mon Jun 30 15:27:55 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
June 30, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!

The Symposium is taking shape and it is very inspiring. Your SignWriting projects are just amazing…

There are 40 web pages for 40 presentations. I am creating each web page myself. I am working on Presentation 27’s web page today… and all of this is a work in progress…

Slowing but surely I will post everything you send me, and we can make changes any time…

SignWriting Symposium 2014
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014

So no worries!

You must promise me to enjoy this and not feel nervous - we are all having fun, and if something isn’t perfect, we can fix it later ;-)

We will explain how to present online in a few days - Adam Frost and I are testing Google Hangouts this week - this is such an interesting event.

And we already have two interpreters… one Portuguese-to-English/ASL interpreter, and one LIBRAS interpreter who will stream from Brazil…

Do you need to send me large files over 10 mb?

Please tell me, and I can create a private Dropbox for each one of you who needs it…