Question mark question

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Sat Mar 22 13:44:06 UTC 2014

I'm not sure which project you are refering too but no this is a new
personal project.
I was adding the period, comma etc to my personal dictionary to do gloss
to sign in SignWriter Studio then I though I might as well add all of
them even though I usually only write commands and periods too.  Then
only found four symbols and was wondering about the question mark.

Jonathan