Problem with the list not sending every message

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Sep 9 01:47:28 UTC 2014

I finally managed to recuperate Charles' the emails from my gmail.com
account.  I think they should come through now.  But no success as to
why they are not coming through my yahoo.ca account. So if nobody else
if have that problem maybe it´s just my email accounts.

Thanks for your help Val and Adam!! :-)

Jonathan