[Sw-l] SignWriting Keyboard Autocomplete

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Thu Dec 24 01:40:23 UTC 2015

Hi Yair Rand,

I'm glad you've added autocomplete.  Very exciting.

On 12/23/15 5:18 PM, Yair Rand wrote:
> Hopefully this feature will make it easier to quickly type in SignWriting.

I believe it will.

> Suggestions appear in light blue in the editing area as the user is
> typing, and can be selected by pressing the autocomplete key at the
> far right of the keyboard (the ' key on QWERTY keyboards).
How about multiple key presses to cycle through the autocomplete
suggestions.  Maybe shift-key to cycle backwards.

> This feature makes use of the SignWriting Server, developed by Stephen
> Slevinski.
I'm happy that you can make use of the new SignWriting Server.

Great work.  Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
-Steve