[Sw-l] Paper on DanceWriting in Brazil, writing belly dancing ; -)

Pel Tini tinipel at BELL.NET
Sat Feb 21 22:07:57 UTC 2015

Hello Valerie and Lauro,
Very interesting and enjoyed reading it. I was able to see which way you are facing, although I got confused a bIt relating the photos with the drawings.
Would be fun to get together, although I can not understand or write Spanish. Is it Spanish?
Thanks Valerie for posting this  on the list.
Hope all is well with you.
Tini.

Sent from my iPad

sutton at signwriting.org