[Sw-l] Paper on DanceWriting in Brazil, writing belly dancing ; -)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 22 00:18:20 UTC 2015

The paper was very enjoyable, and the DanceWriting follows the old pattern of Receptive writing, you write what you see, not what your own body does, so it is a whole lot easier to follow a dancer at work as the actual DanceWriting superimposed on the dancer is precisely what is written.  Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.
      From: Pel Tini <tinipel at BELL.NET>
 To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
 Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 5:07 PM
 Subject: Re: Paper on DanceWriting in Brazil, writing belly dancing ;-)

Hello Valerie and Lauro,Very interesting and enjoyed reading it. I was able to see which way you are facing, although I got confused a bIt relating the photos with the drawings.Would be fun to get together, although I can not understand or write Spanish. Is it Spanish?Thanks Valerie for posting this  on the list.Hope all is well with you.Tini.

Sent from my iPad