[Sw-l] Presentation 42

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Jul 21 17:16:07 UTC 2015

Hi Valerie and friends,

I am following the presentation 42..

Well as long as we ask people and teachers who already got the chance to
overcome their prejudice and who got the chance to feel happy about their
own positive experience while learning and teaching with support of
SignWriting materials ... we should not be surprised to get  a positive
feedback.

Would be soooo tremendously important to find out whether there is any
chance to reach out to people who do ot see any sense, desire ..to put any
effort in learning to become familiar with SignWriting. ..

How about if  students in ASL – instruction courses for hearing as well as
parents of deaf students would simply ask the teacher/instructor  to offer
reasonable materials written in SignWriting. SignWriting competence should
become a subject in education for coming teachers for deaf students and for
SignLanguage instructors... interpreters...

All Best

Stefan

  _____